I am Planning To Introduce My Novel to Publishers Outside Greece BUT...
Hello October 21, 2018, 04:37:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am Planning To Introduce My Novel to Publishers Outside Greece BUT...  (Read 459 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 22, 2017, 04:10:29 pm »

As quite a few of you know, i recently published my novel in Grece and right now, i am planning to begin a new one. This one will feature a super hero character. A combo between Superman and Spider-Man.
I really want to make an attempt to introduce it to foregneir publishers, outsideof Greece as the Super Hero genre is somewhat still in an embryonic state.
I would appreciate some insights as how publishers operate in America or England. I know that they are pretty stricted regarding their politics for manuescripts but some insights would be welcomed.
Is it imperitive to send the novel in english or can i send it in greek? Is it necessary to have an agent? How many chances do i have to see  an agreemeant? And if they accept to publish it do i haveto come to them or can i send the contracts signed via mail?

Thanks in advance! Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled