Who should be the first gay character of the MCU?
Hello December 11, 2017, 07:52:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who should be the first gay character of the MCU?  (Read 560 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 01, 2017, 09:30:21 pm »

I would prefer Wiccan.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 10:44:42 pm »

If it's an actual character faithful to the comics then yes, Wiccan and Hulkling would be great. They have to exist in a different realm/multiverse though. Especially Hulkling, since he's half Skrull (which belongs to Fox)

If I can reimagine any existing character, then my vote goes to Bucky. Basically because I want to see Sebastian Stan as a gay man  Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 08:44:12 pm »

I think the first gay character of the MCU should be......ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 02:31:50 am »

If I can reimagine any existing character, then my vote goes to Bucky. Basically because I want to see Sebastian Stan as a gay man  Grin

That would fit. Since they've both been frozen, essentially time traveling to the future, Bucky could realize that the fondness he felt for Steve was more that a bromance.

That could work really well.

And my main vote would go to Captain Marvel largely because she'd be a new inclusion to the universe, a main player, and one of the strongest heroes. The downside is that some people would say that we're equating lesbians with masculinity. Fuck 'em.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 04:17:10 am »

Let's see.

I'd like to see Captain America come out as bisexual.

In (both of) the source materials - Loki is not straight.  He is pansexual in the comic books (and Intersex in Norse mythology.)

If they ever get the Mutants back:  Iceman, Richtor, Anole, and Northstar are gay.

Deadpool is supposed to be pansexual in the next movie.

Kraglin from Guardians of the Galaxy makes more sense as a gay man.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: