Walking Street, hot muscular Koreans in underwear and incest-ish ness
Hello August 17, 2017, 01:32:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walking Street, hot muscular Koreans in underwear and incest-ish ness  (Read 266 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 14, 2017, 06:55:53 pm »

Walking Street is a depressing international Korean movie set in Thailand with two brother who are shirtless and sleep together in their white underwear.  Maybe they're not really brother's?  One just calls the other bro.  They both fall in love with the same lady prostitute and drama happens.  Really sad Sad

The younger brother is a rapist, seriously.  He's bigger than the other guy and has a mischievous smile.  He'd be sexy except for the rapist part.  The other bro is a kickboxer and a mute.  He's leaner and more intense so I kinda like the younger one more for some reason.  They love each other as Bros tho.  Pretty to look at but it doesn't end well.

Oh, there's some naked guys too, as they sleep with the girl in question. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 04:01:31 pm »

I'm looking for the movie now.
It sounds interesting

Thanks

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 06:44:58 pm »

It depresses me and I hate it that I find the rapist brother and his mischievous smile to be more attractive  than the nice bro.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 07:00:14 pm »

It depresses me and I hate it that I find the rapist brother and his mischievous smile to be more attractive  than the nice bro.
Why would that depress you?

It is very common that people enjoy the bad one, they have usually more character and depth.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 08:37:56 pm »

The movie as a whole cuz it's tragic.  And I hate that I'm attracted to the bad boy with a pretty face.  I'm not suppose to be shallow, haha.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: