Who strips down and walks around the house naked?
Hello April 24, 2017, 09:24:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who strips down and walks around the house naked?  (Read 163 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 15, 2017, 08:47:56 pm »

Who else strips down and walks around their place naked?

I love doing this. Walking nude around my own place, gives me a sense of freedom and comfortability. I am not worried if my neighbours see me. It is usually the first thing I do when I get home from work or when I know I am not having visitors for the weekend.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 10:23:13 pm »

Tried it, but not comfortable. Too chilling for my body to take, that I usually end up getting the cold instead.  Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 10:35:07 pm »

I tend not to dress at the weekend until I need to go out. It's good to go naked even if it is only around the home Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 02:33:11 am »

Me too when I'm alone.

Sometimes with just underwear. I sleep naked too. The feel is awesome.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 01:03:14 pm »

i d only wear my black sox.... Tongue

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 01:47:12 pm »

In my family is normal if you walk around the house naked. When we go to the seaside, we go to the nudist camp. It's been like that since before I learned how to swim.  I usually go naked from my room to bathroom to get a shower and then I stay naked for one more hour. And if I'm too hot in summer I get naked. My dad gets naked if it's hot outside and he needs to work in garden. Once it was raining and I went out naked. It was so great. Ofcourse noone could see me in garden. But we also use bathroom together if we all need to pee or wanna brush teeth or doing whatever.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 12:38:01 pm »

I sleep naked but when I get up I put at least a pair of trunks on. I don't like my business flopping around and stuff Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: