four catholic women
Hello March 25, 2018, 12:39:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
   Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: four catholic women  (Read 509 times)

« on: March 21, 2017, 09:46:01 pm »

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together, discussing how important their children are.
The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."
The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'."
The third Catholic woman says smugly, "Well, not to put you down, but my son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Eminence'.
The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence.
The first three women giver her this subtle "Well...?"
She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2" hard-bodied, well-hung, male stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, "My God...."

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 04:29:59 am »

Good one. Having four aunts that were  angel catholic nuns. My grandfather and father were Roman Catholic. Having a very Catholic wife and a golden boy son that i fathered she may find it funny. Cheers

Pages: [1]   Go Up

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: