a safe place to find sex in Austin
Hello September 19, 2018, 04:55:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a safe place to find sex in Austin  (Read 782 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 22, 2017, 04:30:05 am »

Ok I live in Austin

It's supposed to be a "gay capital" of some kind, but I'm finding the gay places to be rather lacking.

There used to be a gay sauna that I could go to, and while it's not the best place in the world it is a safe place to have sex with strangers. But that place closed because the owner "needed a break" or whatever... now there's nowhere for me to go and the last time I had sex with anyone is probably 2 years ago.

I tried craigslist but apart from people being ultra flakey, I really don't feel comfortable letting a stranger into my house, or going into a stranger's house, but where else could I go to have this kind of sex??

I could go to San Antonio but I would probably need at least 2 free days and I have not had any for a long time because I got school, work, etc. and not having a car means I would have to take Greyhound, which takes all day just to get there.

What other options are there?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 04:32:06 am »

Grindr, Growlr, Scruff, etc ... it's all on the apps now. Public cruising spots are becoming a thing of the past faster and faster, as far as I've heard.

Do you have a smartphone or tablet?

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 04:58:42 am »

Grindr, Growlr, Scruff, etc ... it's all on the apps now. Public cruising spots are becoming a thing of the past faster and faster, as far as I've heard.

Do you have a smartphone or tablet?

I have tried those apps but I have gotten essentially zero success with them. At least I can have some success at saunas and places like that. Plus they have the same problem of Craigslist... you're either going into a stranger's house or inviting them into yours.

I just don't have gym fit bodies and I am not sure how I can take pictures to actually get any success at those apps.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 08:43:04 am »

Man that felt good...

I got on Grindr and this guy like messaged me.

We met and I sucked him, and he fucked me GOOD...

I hadn't had this in years...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled