logic
Hello April 24, 2018, 06:30:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: logic  (Read 339 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 22, 2017, 06:48:28 pm »

Two redneck farmers, Jim and Bob, are sitting at their favorite bar, having a beer.
Jim turns to Bob and says “You know, I’m tired of going through life without an education. I think I’ll go to the community college, and sign up for some classes.”
Bob thinks that’s a good idea, and the two leave.
The next day, Jim goes down to the college and meets the Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes:  Math,  English,  History, and  Logic.
“Logic”, Jim says, “What’s that?”
The Dean says “I’ll give you an example.   Do you own a weed-eater?”
“Yeah”, says Jim.
Dean says “Then, logically speaking, because you own a weed-eater, I think you would have a yard.”
Jim says, “That’s true, I do have a yard.”
“I’m not done”, says the Dean.  “Because you have a yard, I think, logically, you would have a house.”
Jim says, “Yes, I do have a house.”
The Dean says, “And because you have a house, I think, logically, you  might have a family.”
“Yes”, Jim says.  “I have a family.”
“I’m not done yet”, the Dean says.  “Because you have a family, then, logically, you must have a wife, so logic tells me you must be a heterosexual.”
Jim says “I am a heterosexual.  That’s amazing  -  you were able to  find out all of that because I have a weed-eater!”
Excited to take the class now, Jim shakes the Dean’s hand and leaves  to go meet Bob at the bar.
He tells Bob about the classes he signed up for:  Math,  English, History,  and  Logic.
“Logic”, says Bob.  “What’s that?”
Jim says, “I’ll give you an example.  Do you have a weed-eater?”
Bob says “No.”
Jim says, “Then you’re a queer.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled