Crowdfunding for new HDD (2-4TB) OR trade to seedbonus?
Hello October 22, 2018, 02:11:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunding for new HDD (2-4TB) OR trade to seedbonus?  (Read 624 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 28, 2017, 05:02:29 am »

Crowdfunding for new HDD (2-4TB) OR trade to seedbonus?

Hello! I was thinking - as money isn't really on reach any time soon, and I need a new HDD because I'm running out of space and I fear at least other of those two old ones might be failing ~ so I thought of finding out if there's people interested of crowdfunding a new HDD for I?

I seed a lot and I upload too. I try to upload HD or near HD versions - best is that I get a DVD format and then do conversion myself - then I know that it's the best possible version of conversion. Looking to upload more soon. Currently I'm shuffling files from one HDD to another because I need to do hard diagnostics for the possible failing one.

Hmm so I was thinking of setting up crowdfunding account. However those take 5-10% as commission, and I'm looking to raise 109€/$ - so I don't know if that would be the best.

I'm also thinking if there's anyone out there thinking you could support my matter - would you be interested of using PayPal? I could PM details.

Would anyone be interested of trading a donation to seedbonus? I have some 30K spare..  Cheesy

I'm not sure if this post is right there on par with forum/site rules... I hope it is  Grin

Thoughts?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:40:12 am »

crowd-funding, to my knowledge works when people get something in return. Otherwise it's charity basically. Like on electronics device: you give some money and you get few months later a product that was built thanks to donation. Here I dont see what you can give. BJ maybe ?  Grin
BTW I also need 109 euros for a 3To Blue western digital coz the 1st of january freeleech ate all my space.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 11:51:50 am »

Well I'd use it to share, to seed.

I mostly seed european pr0n Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled