Approaching guys at clubs
Hello July 27, 2017, 02:48:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Approaching guys at clubs  (Read 1127 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 31, 2017, 05:27:09 am »

So Saturday April 1st is the Black Party in NYC. I'm going for the first time as I'm already recently involved in the kink world, and, of course, as all these amazing men who are going to be there. Only thing is, I'm terrified of these things because I almost am never able to approach these guys. Fortunately it's a clubbing event, but tips on how to approach guys? Get their attention without harassing and/or touching?

Thanks...

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 06:14:03 am »

Are you confident enough about yourself? If you are, the best way is to say to them that you liked his smile, his clothes, IDK, something that made you wanna 'dance' with him. I mean, know what you want, otherwise, you'll get frustrated.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 06:44:04 am »

I'm no Casanova but I find this can work - It depends on your personality & what you want to attract and convey - i do not go out anymore but when i did:

*Genuine smile, a nod & patience - he will engage if he wants.

* Casually walk past him on the dance floor as if you are passing through - Something simple as "Having a good night?" That used to work for me - it is a loud place so lean in and say it  Wink. It worked in the sense that it was a very simple but nice ice breaker - If I sensed even a hint of him liking me I may follow up with something else - depending on the situation - like, "feel like some dance company?" or "if you are up for it, come grab me for a dance later" *big smile*

be yourself.. don't suddenly be this horny toad who leers at guys etc (i'm assuming you are not that kinda guy lol) - but it is a kink ball so i may be suggesting too much subtlety lol
1x Thumb Up

All the world is waiting for you and the power you possess
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 11:09:06 pm »

never did it

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 02:16:51 pm »

So Saturday April 1st is the Black Party in NYC. I'm going for the first time as I'm already recently involved in the kink world, and, of course, as all these amazing men who are going to be there. Only thing is, I'm terrified of these things because I almost am never able to approach these guys. Fortunately it's a clubbing event, but tips on how to approach guys? Get their attention without harassing and/or touching?

Thanks...

How was it ?

All the world is waiting for you and the power you possess
(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 04:49:18 am »

Well, I haven't been single for 7 years now, but I used to just stare at the ones I wanted something with. It worked 90% of the time haha

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 01:00:59 pm »

i have even never been to a gay club! Bravo et bonne chance!

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 06:22:50 pm »

no
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 12:03:20 pm »

wow Cheers

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 11:44:27 am »

just give him a subtle sign and see if he approaches

give him a eye (don't just glance at him give him a eye to eye stare, if he stares back give him a wink or other sign, see if he does it back)
 or mingle with him, sit (go) next to him and say hi maybe (I think that one works for women better, gay guys gets offended lol )

women at least would say hi or  I'm sorry - blah - but gay guys .. I've seen people getting into a fight or cussing at each other just because he said hi and he wasn't his type.

see? sometime its worse.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 02:25:53 am »

Just use this pick up line.  It always work

"OMG we're in the same bar"

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 10:54:23 pm »

never did it
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 11:26:55 am »

show yr huge cock Cheers
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 06:42:48 pm »

If you like someone, let them catch you checking them out, don't stare but glance, and then the next time lock eyes and smile and/ or wink with a smirk. You have to cruise them first, if he returns your glances he's interested, do this back and forth for awhile, then perhaps move a little closer and say hi, but if he looks once and never turns back he's not, good luck!  with love with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 05:58:43 am »

done

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 07:39:38 am »

....Huh?
This is the Black Party we're talking about, not a normal club.....Huh?
99% of the population will be in tight leather underwear and a chest-harness.

You don't really need to say or do anything. Honestly, just dance and let your body do the talking. If you like someone, go next to them and start dancing - they're probably doped up on something anyways. If they're not feeling it, move on, but if they're feeling it, they'd either grab you at some body part or something along those lines.

Black Party's quality has degraded over the years, and last year was just atrocious... No theatrical value whatsoever (lights), backroom was wayyyy too crowded, the drinks were simply vomit-inducing. I no longer recommend it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: