Gay Holiday Help
Hello February 22, 2018, 08:12:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Holiday Help  (Read 281 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 02, 2017, 07:41:41 pm »

I am in the process of cutting so will have a nice tight body by June/July, generally find it easy to pull someone on Grindr, and am young/fit generally. I am looking for a holiday in July/August.

Instead of wasting my holidays for work, I was thinking to go a gay festival or something, as lying on the beach all day is a bit boring (tried it last year).

However I'm pretty new to all of this and would like some help. I have seen stuff like the circuit festival and xlsior festival but I have no idea if I can go there and what happens there.

My holiday should allow for some beach time, and allow me to meet hot guys and get laid a lot lol.

Can someone help me? Is this suitable?

In these parties I just go up to a guy I like and ask him if he wants to play or something? (I don't club or anything so *very* new to this)

ps I am going alone as I have no friends to go with so I also need to be safe.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 07:53:33 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 04:47:22 am »

yes
1x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.