Would/Have you ever out someone who is in the closet ?
Hello July 11, 2020, 10:10:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would/Have you ever out someone who is in the closet ?  (Read 14601 times)
(Hidden)

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 05:14:51 am »

never. sometimes you will kill them. i think we need rights based on we observe the system, we can’t use sexual orientation as someone’s weakness and criminal. if you want Equal rights , you need treat orientation like nothing. bcos you can’t hurt someone by announcing heterosexuality . as gay do this to gay people makes even hurt than others. how do you feel if your family betrayed you. grosses me out.

(Hidden)

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 01:51:35 pm »

I did a very public outing of a local evangelical preacher about a decade ago. I just couldn't resist it because of his really hate filled anti-gay crap.
Even gave him a chance to stop it beforehand but he refused.
So I let everything I had on him out.
Lost his wife or fiance, church and moved to Arkansas.

1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2019, 01:43:35 pm »

no no no no, hell no

(Hidden)

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2019, 05:44:20 pm »

Well, I came out a year ago to a few people. The only people I really  care enough to know. Back when I was in the closet for everyone I was dating a guy who recently had been discovered as gay, and gossips flew in college... He always said we met in secret 'cause he didn't want people to treat me like him.
Everyone thought we were good friends, and that I wasn't aware of his sexual life, and tried to "advice me".
When the day came, and I finally came out to close friends and my mom and sister, he broke my heart, he broke up with me on a facebook message. Ended up discovering he still insisted he wasn't gay and tried to convince everyone of that.
Eventually he came out, and months later we met at a party and since then he is trying to convince me to have sex with him, he already has a partner.

I don't mind if someone doesn't feel like coming out, because there was a time I also didn't, but now I just get away as soon as it starts getting like this story again.

(Hidden)

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2019, 02:53:49 pm »

Outing someone is indefensible. There is only one exception to the rule - if that person is actively harming other gay people with their behaviour, i.e. being a hypocrite. Example - politicians who vote for anti-gay legislation but engage in homosexual activity in their private lives - they deserve to have their careers and reputations destroyed for being a self-hating hypocrite.

(Hidden)

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2020, 11:19:33 am »

As much as I would like to say NO.

However, I am human and prone to weaknesses and may accidentally in the heat of the moment out someone.

But it's still and should be a no for me.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: