Seed bonus
Hello July 23, 2018, 05:54:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seed bonus  (Read 963 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 09, 2017, 08:57:06 pm »

Is there a seed bonus above 600? I have almost 1200 points. just want to know if there is anything else to work towards?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 10:43:39 pm »

Nah, 600 is the highest point redemption value, which will net you 10GB of upload. So, you could just redeem that twice....

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 01:24:48 am »

I'm desperately looking for seedbonus point. If you wanna donate me some points, I'll be grateful.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 06:02:58 am »

I'm desperately looking for seed bonus points. If you wanna donate me some points, I'll be grateful.

May I suggest you work for them like the rest of us do!  Possibly if you uploaded some torrents that would allow members to award you seed bonus points or uploaded additional pictures for torrents that need them, which will also get additional seed bonus points.  Frankly I am tired of all the begging for "Give Me Seed Bonus Points.  Just look at your states and surely you can see why you are suffering from a lack of seed bonus points!  Think about it!
Ratio: 0.347
Uploaded: 106.92 GB
Downloaded: 308.36 GB
SeedBonus: 467.250
Avg ULSpeed: Ø6.54 kB
1x Thumb Up

Pleased thank everyone for the time they take to upload torrents for our benefit and Have a great day!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: