new forum sub category
Hello August 22, 2017, 03:40:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new forum sub category  (Read 231 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 20, 2017, 03:24:38 pm »

it would be a great idea to create a new category > US politics & debate as it seems many if not all posters of new topics dont specify this. The result is starting to read thread based on the topic later realizing it only deals with US domestic problems.
3x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 03:58:25 pm »

It would be nice if people made their thread titles so we know which country is being talked about, but it's not a priority.   
1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 09:05:38 am »

It would be nice if people made their thread titles so we know which country is being talked about, but it's not a priority.   

It would be even nicer if those posts didn't get pushed off the main page because of an abundance of Trump/Hillary blather.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 10:30:34 am »

It's something people want to talk about though.  Both sides fill the pages with their anti - Trump/Hillary threads.  -

The problem is; the liberals demand that threads only be about exactly what they want it to be about.  They demand a new thread be made, even if 0.5% off the topic they want to talk about. 

I'm not saying the conservatives don't do stupid/annoying as fuck stuff, but the liberals are topic nazis.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 05:46:54 pm »

It's something people want to talk about though.  Both sides fill the pages with their anti - Trump/Hillary threads.  -

The problem is; the liberals demand that threads only be about exactly what they want it to be about.  They demand a new thread be made, even if 0.5% off the topic they want to talk about. 

I'm not saying the conservatives don't do stupid/annoying as fuck stuff, but the liberals are topic nazis.

This is the problem. You acknowledge that both sides are spewing, but after that you keep harping on about liberals being worse... because liberals... meanwhile you clearly identify as a conservative voice. That creates a situation in which your previous statement loses all neutrality. You subsctibe to the dichotomy between liberal and conservative, where you have taken side and will not let an opportunity slide to drag in the boogyman... which you call "liberal".

The impression I get from your posts, here and elsewhere, is that liberals are basically all the people who do't fall in line with your opinions, or liberals are all those who would place a critical note about a topic you have certain views on.

Look at your forum... it has three seperate topics about Kathy Griffin. Take a look. Now tell me of those three topics, which one has the most neutral opening post? Why haven't those three been merged yet?

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 06:24:36 pm »

Pretty demanding for just a site user.   

If you don't like the politics forum don't post there.   

What I said about liberals being "thread nazis" is completely true.   They think they can dictate what can and can not be talked about in various threads.     This is part of why there are repeat threads.   

If you think that I'm petty when it comes to official site matters, then you have no clue.   

Yeah, I get it, this is just another thread for liberals to blather about the nazis. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 06:32:39 pm »

police  There will be no new sub-forums.   police 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled