1. Brazil is not a poor country or a third world.
2. It's not all Brazilians who like carnival. (Photo of Men on brazilian carnival)
3. Health and access to higher education are priorities here.
4. Has the world's second biggest LGBT pride
5. We are not Latin (Lusos because we descended from Portuguese)
6. We love hygiene
7. We are open and friendly to peoples of the world
8. The main religion is Catholic
9. Brazil is the second most sought by Japanese
10. Sex-change surgery is free
11. 20% of Rio de Janeiro men are gay
12. We do not speak Spanish, but Portuguese.
13. Yes, who invented the plane was a Brazilian named "Santos Dummont"
14. The coffee you drink came from our country!
15. "Globo" is a Brazilian channel and the second largest emissary in the world!