May Celebrants
Hello April 23, 2018, 07:28:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May Celebrants  (Read 1097 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 01, 2017, 07:27:38 pm »

To all GT.RU members who are celebrating their respective birthday and Anniversary this month of May

Happy Birthday  Smiley

Happy Anniversary  Smiley

3x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 07:47:43 pm »

As Bobby “CrusaderRab” and I are days from celebrating our 35th year together come May 13th (or somewhere thereabout) let me be the first to post a reply starting with a big and sincere thank you--passing your well-wishes to all the other “May Celebrants”…

Cheers! - 乾杯 - Kanpai! (pronounced “kan-pie” - Japanese--Cheers/Empty the glass! - "20 Ways To Say "Cheers!"" - Today Translations - https://www.todaytranslations.com/news/20-ways-to-say-cheers)

35 years! Something neither of us ever imagined looking back to that “first time” so long ago in 1982--in “committed” relationships--never the thought of something ongoing coming to mind.

Yet here we are, countless fantastic experiences and moments shared, on a road of discovery and adventure, full of beauty and wonder on this long journey spanning distance and time--literally hundreds of thousands of miles traveling together over the decades.

For me it’s the ultimate road trip travelling a smooth path, meandering and unobstructed, one I never want to end--truly a dream--all because of Bobby!

Of course Bobby’s perspective might be a tad different. Not a “Highway to Hell” and maybe not quite a dream, but definitely not a nightmare. You know--just a different perspective…seen from a different vantage point.

In reality though, anybody else would’ve left me long before now! I’ve said he’s the only man in the world with two assholes, the one he was born with, and me--the one that “grew” on him.

When it comes to Bobby--I could never say enough or find words that adequately express my feelings, or demonstrate his goodness. I honestly believe any relationship could endure and anyone’s life would be better with a “Bobby”--so very grateful for mine.

This glorious journey, amazing and incredible, with its wealth of experiences began 35 years ago at Cal. The “Big U” as Bobby says, just a couple of miles from where we live today, and where we were living back then--him at his apartment, and me at mine--a few minutes away.

Indescribable joy and sorrow in the relationship of a lifetime, destined to last a lifetime…will only last a lifetime.

Having reviewed my stroll down “Memory Lane” I know my visits will be more frequent as I get older…now trying to end this thing and sobbing for some reason, I wanted to finish by saying…

“Thank you for everything Bobby. I love you.”
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:53:00 pm by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 07:53:10 pm »

In gay's world, 35 years is like eternity, awesome Smiley

Mabuhay! (Long Live)
1x Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 07:19:28 am »

YAAAAAY!!!   Cheers
Thank you!!!
I am one of them! 30 years  Shocked
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 08:42:50 am »

Thanks,

I can't believe I'm going to be 27 this month! Hahaha.
1x Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 11:46:47 am »

Congrats on the 35 yesars!

and Happy Birthday - you are both spring chickens still! lol

All the world is waiting for you and the power you possess
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.