Prostate stimulation, does it work for everybody?
Hello November 19, 2017, 08:20:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prostate stimulation, does it work for everybody?  (Read 593 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 02, 2017, 08:28:52 pm »

I wanted to experience prostate stimulation, I expected it would be wonderfull when I stimulated my prostate and a lot of pre-cum would flow when I would be stimulating my prostate....at least that was what I expected.

For this I bought a butplug which can vibrate, expecting I surely would feel that my prostate would be stimulated and have this wonderfull feeling, however I did not feel that much. It was nice having the butplug inside and the vibrating was also good however I did not feel like I was hitting my prostate.
So therefore my question, can there be so much difference that some guys get complety horny and leak a lot of pre-cum when their prostate is stimulated while other guys almost feel nothing. What is your experience?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 08:44:03 pm »

prostate orgasm... Cheers

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 08:49:38 pm »

Well it seems to work for you  Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 06:09:02 am »

It surely works for me! When my boyfriend hit mine it feels like heaven!  Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 10:59:26 am »

Prostate simulation is more about rhythmic pressure than anything. Simply having an inserted object pressed against the prostate can provide some stimulation and a pleasurable feeling of fullness, but the orgasmic effects of this are limited without a back-and-forth or grinding application of pressure against the prostate. Vibration might be a nice sensation inside the anus, but it contributes next to nothing to the orgasmic contractions that actually "hitting" the prostate causes... It really takes a manual, rhythmic pulsing pressure on the prostate to produce the kind of contractions that lead to orgasm and pre-ejaculation.

TL;DR: The rhythmic motion of "hitting" the prostate is what causes the on-the-verge, orgasmic sensation, spurting pre-ejaculation (or even urination if you're not careful whistle ) and eventual complete orgasm/ejaculation.

Buttplugs aren't the most ideal toys for prostate stimulation. They offer a sense of fullness, but don't really target the prostate the way a dildo or a prostate massager designed specifically for targeting the area are will... If you can angle the buttplug so that the pressure at the tip is directed towards the prostate, or at least in that general area, it might improve its ability to stimulate your prostate. I wish I had a better knowledge of anatomy terms... It'd make explaining this a lot easier. Hopefully what I said makes sense.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 11:21:57 am »

search "Prostate stimulator" Cheers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled