RULES for this section
Hello May 30, 2017, 01:10:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RULES for this section  (Read 152 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 09, 2017, 12:29:19 pm »

We all know that politics can get heated, so there is some leeway in the general rule regarding "polite disagreement".  

Popping into a thread for the sole purpose to flame, is a NO NO.  

Popping into a thread for the sole purpose to complain that the thread exists, is a NO NO.

Popping into a thread to complain that the POLITICS section exists, is a NO NO.  

Making false reports about staff or another user, is a NO NO.   If you claim that someone called you a "faggot nigger", you had better have proof.  Remember, I can see the original posts and edited posts.  

If you routinely post nothing but childish comments that do nothing to further the discussion, that is a NO NO.  

If you can't or won't further the discussion, then ignore this section.  

If you want to call your "enemy" a cunt or the like, take it elsewhere.

Don't be petty.  A disagreement here should not mean that you refuse to fulfill a re-seed request.   Nor should it mean you get into a flame fest in the cooking section.  

NEITHER SIDE IS EXEMPT FROM THE RULES.  

Don't expect me to see every offending post, use the report button.
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 06:56:06 am »

I want to clarify something. 

When I post, I am posting as myself.   

HOWEVER,  if my post looks like   police <insert text here>  police   then I am posting as the forum admin.   
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled