Need Good Vibes - Job Interview Tomorrow
Hello May 23, 2017, 10:35:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Good Vibes - Job Interview Tomorrow  (Read 217 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 10, 2017, 08:57:41 am »

Hey Guys

I need you all to take a second and send good vibes and cross your fingers for me

I am going for a very well paid dream job tomorrow - got head hunted for an interview but not for the actual job :/ - If I get the job, I will donate part of my first pay LOL

Thanks!

Dene

2x Thumb Up

All the world is waiting for you and the power you possess
(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 11:28:25 am »

I don't know what line of work it is- but whatever it may be, I wish you the best of luck Dene!
I'm sending all the good vibes and positivity I can!
Go go go!  bouncing

The fact that they invited you in is already a good sign. Just stay calm, be confident, and show them what you've got!  Cheers
1x Exclamation point 1x Thumb Up

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
But shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 11:51:41 am »

I don't know what line of work it is- but whatever it may be, I wish you the best of luck Dene!
I'm sending all the good vibes and positivity I can!
Go go go!  bouncing

The fact that they invited you in is already a good sign. Just stay calm, be confident, and show them what you've got!  Cheers

Thank ya Kind Sir!!

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 06:32:05 pm »

Hey Guys

I need you all to take a second and send good vibes and cross your fingers for me

I am going for a very well paid dream job tomorrow - got head hunted for an interview but not for the actual job :/ - If I get the job, I will donate part of my first pay LOL

Thanks!

Dene

good luck also after you get the job can you please pass that luck onto me to find a good job like you hehehehe i need it

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 10:36:24 pm »

Hey Guys

Thanks!

Dene

good luck also after you get the job can you please pass that luck onto me to find a good job like you hehehehe i need it

Thanks Smiley

If I am lucky, I will most certainly do that !!

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 10:51:30 pm »

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well Smiley
1x Grin

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 05:35:56 am »

Was the outcome good as expected?

Wink

1x Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 06:13:20 am »

Wink

I got fantastic feedback during & after - 130 applicants and they interviewed 15 - the next "round" will be announced on Monday then final interviews a few days after that! - Takes so long - I think the wait is as nerve wracking as the actual interviews lol

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 07:33:55 am »

Wink

I got fantastic feedback during & after - 130 applicants and they interviewed 15 - the next "round" will be announced on Monday then final interviews a few days after that! - Takes so long - I think the wait is as nerve wracking as the actual interviews lol

im positive you will pass whats the job if you dont mind me asking?
1x Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 07:50:36 am »

Wink

im positive you will pass whats the job if you dont mind me asking?

nothing exciting.. its a customer operations manager position for a medical camera company, basically i'd head a team of managers of customer service - the company is very well know and the pay is crazy good

my plan is to stay there as long as i can - then do the massage therapy  i really want to do - maybe in a few years
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 10:26:26 am »

Sounds exciting.. Good for you!

with love

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:05:10 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 03:24:37 pm »

Hope you get through to the next round of interviews Grin  hugging

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 05:17:09 pm »

all the best... knock them dead

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 02:07:09 pm »

How many more rounds are there?

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 02:30:28 pm »

How many more rounds are there?

It is like the never ending story LOL

I got a call today - I got to the last round, interview is tomorrow. My insider told me noone else will be interviewed, as noone else got past the 2nd stage,  if the big boss/es think I fit then i get the job. I haven't met the higher ups before - but just going to be myself and if they think i fit in then great, otherwise, oh well. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled