American Gods, ep3 gay sex scene
Hello May 23, 2017, 10:34:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Gods, ep3 gay sex scene  (Read 43 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 17, 2017, 10:33:06 pm »

I wasn't wild about the American Gods novel by Neil Gaiman but I did read the scene between the salesman and the taxi driver several times.  It was kinda sweet, they held hands in the elevator.

I watch the first two eps of the new adaptation and, frankly, it's kinda slow.  They included the man eating vagina (yikes) and I had hopes that they would adapt the most memorable part of the novel for me.  Seeing the man with the burning eyes in the second ep made me think they would.

In the third ep, they did. Geez, that taxi driver had a long cock!  Was that enhanced? They added a bit that's different from the novel but I hope they end up ok.  The novel implied tragedy while the show went a different, more vague future.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: