Good News! Poverty is just a state of mind!
Hello November 25, 2017, 03:07:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News! Poverty is just a state of mind!  (Read 176 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 25, 2017, 03:17:34 am »

According to Ben Carson.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/24/ben-carson-calls-poverty-a-state-of-mind-during-interview/

I guess that makes sense.  It's been my belief for a very long time that Trump isn't a billionaire and never has been.  That's why he won't show his tax returns.  He is only a billionaire in his head.
3x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 03:28:22 am »

According to Ben Carson.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/24/ben-carson-calls-poverty-a-state-of-mind-during-interview/

I guess that makes sense.  It's been my belief for a very long time that Trump isn't a billionaire and never has been.  That's why he won't show his tax returns.  He is only a billionaire in his head.

I wasn't aware that poverty began when Trump became president. 
In fact, after Obama got done doubling the national debt in just 8 years from $10 trillion to $20 trillion, the economy immediately bounced UP the day Trump was elected - and has continued to rise.

Trump is under no obligation to produce his tax returns, in fact, a businessman would be a fool to do so. 
Nevertheless, Rachel Maddow got ahold of some of them illegally, and boldly posted them on a prime time special - which should have put her in jail. 
3x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 04:04:44 am »

Trump is under no obligation to produce his tax returns, in fact, a businessman would be a fool to do so. 
Nevertheless,

Of course he is under obligation.  It was one of his major campaign promises.
3x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 11:02:01 am »

You do know that Tony Blair changed the definition of "child poverty" to show that he lifted millions of kids out of poverty.   

Tony Blair is a liberal.

As a liberal, he does not support marriage equality. 
2x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled