Possible wrinkle in Supreme Court
Hello June 25, 2017, 02:22:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible wrinkle in Supreme Court  (Read 45 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 11, 2017, 09:39:45 am »

I have mentioned that there are 4 liberal, 4 conservative, and one swing Supreme Court Justices.
Three of the liberals are quite elderly and could retire or die at any time.
However, I just found out that the swing vote Kennedy who is 80 years old might retire within a month!

That would probably result in 5 conservative vs 4 liberal justices. 
Thanks to moonbat Harry Reid - who didn't anticipate that the Republican's would take over all 3 branches of government, It only takes a simple majority of 51% to confirm justices now.. called the "nuclear option" instead of 60% as was previously the case.

2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 09:45:33 am »

I was gonna say THEY'RE ALL WRINKLED, but I won't. 
2x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 05:26:44 pm »

I have mentioned that there are 4 liberal, 4 conservative, and one swing Supreme Court Justices.
However, I just found out that the swing vote Kennedy who is 80 years old might retire within a month!

Thanks to moonbat Harry Reid - who didn't anticipate that the Republican's would take over all 3 branches of government, It only takes a simple majority of 51% to confirm justices now.. called the "nuclear option" instead of 60% as was previously the case.

And surely some conservatives are trying to slip arsenic into Ruth Bader Ginsberg's cereal.
4x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 06:40:49 pm »

And surely some conservatives are trying to slip arsenic into Ruth Bader Ginsberg's cereal.

You mean like the way they killed of perfectly healthy Scalia and didn't do the mandatory autopsy?

Giving arsenic to that witch Ginsburg would do no good.  She thrives on poison.
2x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled