REPORT Button error messages
Hello November 18, 2017, 03:33:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REPORT Button error messages  (Read 669 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 15, 2017, 11:04:17 am »

This thread is only to list error messages you are getting when trying to use the REPORT post button.    

Nothing else goes in this thread.  

I'll let the site owner to know to look at this.
1x Thumb Up 1x Lamp 1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 01:07:40 am »

seems to be working now.
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 06:32:56 am »

I received this report problem after trying to report a user for an offending post. I don't know what this means, maybe an alt-right trick or Russian interference.
1x Lamp

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 07:02:32 am »

I received this report problem after trying to report a user for an offending post. I don't know what this means, maybe an alt-right trick or Russian interference.

I had this error before, but it hasn't occurred for me today, so perhaps if was fixed or I was just lucky. laugh
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:35:41 am »

On multiple occasions in the same post, I tried to report to moderator.  The following page says :An Error has occurred . Hacking attempt .  I am going to try with another post by the same user.

UPDATE:  I did try it on another post by the same user and it worked.  I think you will understand which post I was trying to report.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 10:15:29 am »

It's still acting up?!  

I'll have to get Joker on this.  

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 04:45:23 am »

Yes... It is still a known issue... There is a helpdesk request about this right now. I have directed the user here to keep everything together.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 05:30:11 am »

Yes... It is still a known issue... There is a helpdesk request about this right now. I have directed the user here to keep everything together.

Thanks to all admins/mods for addressing Report errors, which, like death and taxes, will always be with us.

If you are spot-checking individual instances, I did have a two day Error message that prevented a Report for:

https://forum.gaytorrent.ru/index.php?topic=51398.msg279726#msg279726

You guys are doing important work, and we all benefit when you apply Forum rules to those who write personal libels like "crack pipe" user, for all the obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 08:00:46 am by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 09:33:19 pm »

Thanks to all admins/mods for addressing Report errors, which, like death and taxes, will always be with us.

If you are spot-checking individual instances, I did have a two day Error message that prevented a Report for:

You guys are doing important work, and we all benefit when you apply Forum rules to those who write personal libels like "crack pipe" user, for all the obvious reasons.

Yes.. and hopefully there will be some kind of punishments for people who consistently spam the forums, post blatantly false statements, intentionally omit facts, downvote every message from posters they don't like without even reading the posts, etc.   These people are easily identified by their long red lines under their names.  These same people are even so bold that they slander and misquote the moderator of the group.. and then try to report him to the God Almighty.   You bitch about a problem with the Report button.. you are a hypocrite for even touching that Report button.  Why don't you report yourself?  Why don't you try following the rules yourself? 
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 10:33:53 am »

Here's what Popper said in the staff chat about this;

Auto logout after 6 hours while you were on that topic would explain that error message...

Also please note that not a single staff member could reproduce this error.     I didn't check to see if they used their staff account or private account, so I'll have to do that.

police  Also, I said nothing else goes here.  This is only for reporting on this specific issue.  police
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 01:37:04 am »

Yes.. and hopefully there will be some kind of punishments for people who consistently spam the forums, post blatantly false statements, intentionally omit facts, downvote every message from posters they don't like without even reading the posts, etc.   These people are easily identified by their long red lines under their names.  These same people are even so bold that they slander and misquote the moderator of the group.. and then try to report him to the God Almighty.   You bitch about a problem with the Report button.. you are a hypocrite for even touching that Report button.  Why don't you report yourself?  Why don't you try following the rules yourself? 

Second..   with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 03:55:21 am »

OK!

On my windows 7 laptop, AND my android tablet, I got the hacking message.

Trying on my NEW Windows 10 PC, I got the same message as MrMazda, here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxkfdnl6017a9lc/Screenshot%20from%202017-09-11%2006-43-00.png?dl=0

Adding some context... It was on a two word forum reply...

AND the member was already warned, by the forum moderator, if this helps figure out the puzzle...

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2017, 11:28:32 pm »

OK!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxkfdnl6017a9lc/Screenshot%20from%202017-09-11%2006-43-00.png?dl=0

AND the member was already warned, by the forum moderator, if this helps figure out the puzzle...

I don't know if this is related to the database error you showed in that jpg.. but I got an error today that I have never gotten before.  It said something like "the upload database folder is full - contact an administrator"

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2017, 08:26:24 am »

OK!

I don't know if this is related to the database error you showed in that jpg.. but I got an error today that I have never gotten before.  It said something like "the upload database folder is full - contact an administrator"

Totally separate error. 

This error is due to the file folder being full. 

As far as we can tell, the error that created this thread has something to do with how long you have been logged into the site. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 11:16:15 am »

As far as we can tell, the error that created this thread has something to do with how long you have been logged into the site. 
Strange thing there, is that when I log out of the site, using the Forum Log Out function, and then Log In, using the Forum Log In function, I'm taken to the standard website home page... and going back to the Forum... it still says I've been logged in for 7 plus days...!! Blinking

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 07:48:42 am »

The forum is "sub" to the site.   

Joker had to make a custom "bridge" between the 2, with the site being dominate over the forums.   This is why we can't ban from the forum, but from the entire site.

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 08:03:57 am »

So you're saying how long a time it is that we've logged in to the main site (and to disregard that forum note that says you've been logged into the forum for over 7 days, right?)?

(Hidden)

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2017, 11:42:43 pm »

Strange thing there, is that when I log out of the site, using the Forum Log Out function, and then Log In, using the Forum Log In function, I'm taken to the standard website home page... and going back to the Forum... it still says I've been logged in for 7 plus days...!! Blinking

Not sure if this is what you are referring to... but I think there are two different logins. 
When logging in, one gets logged into both the torrents and the forum. 
The torrent login times out after a fairly short amount of time.. leaving one still logged into the forums.  It takes a LONG time to be logged out of the forums. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 07:45:20 am »

I just tried to report someone and got the error message, "hacking attempt." What does that mean and why did I get that message? I tried to report the person again and this time I got the error message that I often get for some reason, something about me posting 60 seconds ago even though I haven't posted anything today.

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 09:26:22 am »

Not sure if this is what you are referring to... but I think there are two different logins. 
When logging in, one gets logged into both the torrents and the forum. 
The torrent login times out after a fairly short amount of time.. leaving one still logged into the forums.  It takes a LONG time to be logged out of the forums. 

Yeah.   I think this is part of the problem. 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: