REPORT Button error messages
Hello July 24, 2017, 02:44:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REPORT Button error messages  (Read 169 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 15, 2017, 11:04:17 am »

This thread is only to list error messages you are getting when trying to use the REPORT post button.    

Nothing else goes in this thread.  

I'll let the site owner to know to look at this.
1x Lamp 1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 01:07:40 am »

seems to be working now.
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 06:32:56 am »

I received this report problem after trying to report a user for an offending post. I don't know what this means, maybe an alt-right trick or Russian interference.
1x Lamp

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 07:02:32 am »

I received this report problem after trying to report a user for an offending post. I don't know what this means, maybe an alt-right trick or Russian interference.

I had this error before, but it hasn't occurred for me today, so perhaps if was fixed or I was just lucky. laugh
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:35:41 am »

On multiple occasions in the same post, I tried to report to moderator.  The following page says :An Error has occurred . Hacking attempt .  I am going to try with another post by the same user.

UPDATE:  I did try it on another post by the same user and it worked.  I think you will understand which post I was trying to report.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 10:15:29 am »

It's still acting up?!  

I'll have to get Joker on this.  

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 04:45:23 am »

Yes... It is still a known issue... There is a helpdesk request about this right now. I have directed the user here to keep everything together.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 05:30:11 am »

Yes... It is still a known issue... There is a helpdesk request about this right now. I have directed the user here to keep everything together.

Thanks to all admins/mods for addressing Report errors, which, like death and taxes, will always be with us.

If you are spot-checking individual instances, I did have a two day Error message that prevented a Report for:

https://forum.gaytorrent.ru/index.php?topic=51398.msg279726#msg279726

You guys are doing important work, and we all benefit when you apply Forum rules to those who write personal libels like "crack pipe" user, for all the obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 08:00:46 am by (Hidden) » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled