REPORT Button error messages
Hello July 09, 2020, 07:22:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REPORT Button error messages  (Read 7309 times)
(Hidden)

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 09:38:04 am »

Ok, this is just a guess, but when you get this problem, try logging out of the forum (not the site). 

Below the blue bar is for the site. 

Below the big chuck is for the forum. 

If this solves the problem, then we know what the issue is.

(Hidden)

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 09:51:13 am »

I already tried that, as I posted earlier

(Hidden)

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2017, 10:49:48 am »

I already tried that, as I posted earlier

I tried it just now and it worked (at least for me).

(Hidden)

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 05:31:04 pm »

I just tried the logging out from forum option and it's still not letting me report someone. It keeps giving me the "last post was less than 60 seconds" error message. Is my report still getting through or not?

(Hidden)

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 08:18:38 am »

I just tried the logging out from forum option and it's still not letting me report someone. It keeps giving me the "last post was less than 60 seconds" error message. Is my report still getting through or not?

The 1 minute rule is part of the forum software.   I can make it longer, but not shorter. 

You may remember I tried to extend it to curb forum spamming, but it sent to forum software into a hissy fit.  So I put it back to 1 minute.

(Hidden)

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 08:24:06 am »

The 1 minute rule is part of the forum software.   I can make it longer, but not shorter. 

You may remember I tried to extend it to curb forum spamming, but it sent to forum software into a hissy fit.  So I put it back to 1 minute.

I definitely waited more than a minute to try to report earlier but the message still came up. Also, the "hacking" error message just came up a little while ago but I'll try again after waiting the minute following this post.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 08:40:20 am »

I can make it longer, but not shorter. 

Ooooh.. how long can you make it? 
1x Thumb Up

Picture removed by admin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.