Sharia is NOT DISNEY'S ALADDIN. THEY WANT TO KILL YOU.
Hello June 29, 2017, 02:24:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharia is NOT DISNEY'S ALADDIN. THEY WANT TO KILL YOU.  (Read 59 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 16, 2017, 08:22:00 am »

I'm not sure why all you liberals want to act like Sharia Law is like something out of a Disney movie. It's not. They literally are ruthless in their pursuit to murder every last homosexual on the planet. How can you possibly be so deranged? It's disgusting. Aladdin is a fairy tale, a fantasy. It's not an accurate reflection of Islam or their die-hard beliefs. I am not saying that all Muslims are bad or evil, but the majority of them in fact want you dead, and that's a fact. Why you aren't getting it is unbelievably stupid.
2x Thumb Down 2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 12:16:55 am »

I'm not sure why all you liberals want to act like Sharia Law is like something out of a Disney movie. It's not. They literally are ruthless in their pursuit to murder every last homosexual on the planet. How can you possibly be so deranged? It's disgusting. Aladdin is a fairy tale, a fantasy. It's not an accurate reflection of Islam or their die-hard beliefs. I am not saying that all Muslims are bad or evil, but the majority of them in fact want you dead, and that's a fact. Why you aren't getting it is unbelievably stupid.

They think Sharia Law is a Stevie Wonder song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofw_oFbWRlE
2x Thumb Down 2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 03:22:01 am »

We want to kill them too.  We do it all the time.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 03:27:02 am »

Who is we? Why do you think we WANT to kill them? There is no WE involved here.
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 03:28:53 am »

Sharia is not WE the People. Sharia is Islam only. There is a divide and it's a big difference. We don't want to kill them. We do it in self defense. They WANT to kill all of us gay people. We don't WANT to kill them. BIG difference. Get it straight.
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 01:50:20 pm »

Sharia is NOT DISNEY'S ALADDIN.

hahaha
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 04:05:35 pm »

We want to kill them too.  We do it all the time.

It turns my stomach how you are comparing apples with oranges.   There is no comparison between their actions and ours.
Oh.. with one exeception.. when Obama was using drones to attack wedding parties to incite retaliation from the muslims.
2x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled