Can't access gaytorrent.ru
Hello November 18, 2017, 07:29:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't access gaytorrent.ru  (Read 206 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 18, 2017, 08:49:43 pm »

I have recently started facing this issue that whenever I try to access the website I get this error:

This site can’t be reached

The web page at https://www.gaytorrent.ru/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED

Can someone please help me out here how to freely access the website I don't want to use any paid VPN services I am sure someone can come up with a solution for me. I am from Pakistan anyone else in Pakistan facing this issue Huh?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 10:55:24 pm »

Seems to be that your provider denies the DNS requests to resolve the domain "gaytorrent.ru". The way: to use VPNs or DNS servers with DNScrypt. That should work.

gzlong, За дурной галавой нагам неспакой
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 01:26:22 am »

No... If it were a DNS issue, he woud be getting ERR_DNS_PROBE(NXDOMAIN) or something along those lines...

Connection Aborted sounds like a routing blockade set by the ISP or local government to me. A VPN would help with that though.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: