Mark Levin: Senate Healthcare Bill is 95% ObamaCare
Hello November 24, 2017, 09:12:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Levin: Senate Healthcare Bill is 95% ObamaCare  (Read 207 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 23, 2017, 03:29:42 am »

I've been saying this for months.  The only thing that conservatives don't like about ObamaCare is the name (despite the fact that they gave it that name).

ObamaCare has always been their plan.  Obama stole it from them.  They can't do any better.  They are not smart enough.

Even ultra conservatives like Mark Levin acknowledge this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5--r82iNxQ
3x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 04:40:01 am »

I would say it's more like 25% ObamaCare and 75% greed and evil. The Republicans are going to lose control of Congress if this passes. Even if it doesn't pass, they've used up whatever political capital they had; therefore, getting tax reform and other things done is close to impossible. No major legislation = fail. Snatching healthcare from people = fail.
2x Thumb Up

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 05:06:06 am »

I've been saying this for months.  The only thing that conservatives don't like about ObamaCare is the name (despite the fact that they gave it that name).

ObamaCare has always been their plan.  Obama stole it from them.  They can't do any better.  They are not smart enough.

Even ultra conservatives like Mark Levin acknowledge this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5--r82iNxQ

Assuming that what YOU say is correct.. that the bill is 95% Obamacare.. just how many democrats do ou suppose will be voting for it?   
1x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled