Being catholic and gay?
Hello September 25, 2017, 08:53:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being catholic and gay?  (Read 1498 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 30, 2017, 02:37:28 am »

I can't imagine being both

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 02:42:06 am »

God made us the way we are.  If you believe the Catholic faith then you can be Catholic and Gay.  It's how you act on it that's the issue I think.  I'm sure God knows how you really feel and loves you and always will.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 02:56:12 am »

Even Pope Francis has taken a tolerant view.  He essentially said if a man is of good faith and believes in God, who are we to judge?
Technically, homosexuality is not a sin, only homosexual acts are, but we are all sinners.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 02:36:42 pm »

Poor imagination then.
3x Thumb Up

DCXLVI
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 04:13:27 pm »

Well I can, I was brought up as a Catholic (as of now non-practicing) and in fact schooled in a private Catholic school in our country. Not once did the Priests and Nuns during my schooling years condemned the gay students in our school and there was no bullying of gays by student peers. Girls and boys were separated by the time we reached Grade 4 up to high school. Girl's department are 3 blocks away from the boy's department. It is in high school where I honed my sexual expertise  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I was my Religion's (a priest) teacher's pet coz I'm well versed with the old and the new testament and he knows I'm gay. I have a happy grade school and high school life. I have childhood neighbors who are also gays but from another Catholic school and they don't have that problem either.

Being gay and Catholic here in our country is not that big issue, in fact it's almost non-existent.

Please take note, I'm speaking on my personal experience and my gay schoolmates.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 03:03:51 am »

actually thats way we don't mix sexuality and religion, altough one thing has nothing to do with the other

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: