Mike Pence Ignores NASA’s "Do Not Touch" Sign, Sends Internet Into Orbit
Hello September 23, 2017, 02:10:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Pence Ignores NASA’s "Do Not Touch" Sign, Sends Internet Into Orbit  (Read 137 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 07, 2017, 02:36:57 pm »

Vice President Mike Pence apparently couldn’t help himself.

He caused concern on Thursday by blatantly ignoring a safety sign during a tour of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida.

Pence was shown some critical space flight hardware, including a piece covered by a sheet of paper with the instruction “DO NOT TOUCH.” But as this snap by Reuters photographer Mike Brown shows, he totally disregarded the warning.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pence-do-not-touch-sign-nasa_us_595f2ba4e4b0d5b458e96898?0ic

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 03:20:07 pm »

"When you're Vice-President, you can do anything--Grab'em by the nuts!"

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 03:30:52 pm »

... and bolts.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 04:04:17 pm »

... and bolts.

pppucci and Devken, you share honors for funniest photo caption of the day.   laugh   And tip of the hat to sutieday for topic generation.

Once I heard that Pence, in younger days, had experience pulling on big levers, but I credit that to the despicable liberal rumor mill, of course.   Roll Eyes
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 04:11:12 pm »

I wonder whether this was intended to cause a media stir and distract from Trump's failing agenda/foreign policy.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 05:41:53 pm »

... and bolts.

pppucci and Devken, you share honors for funniest photo caption of the day.   laugh   And tip of the hat to sutieday for topic generation.

Once I heard that Pence, in younger days, had experience pulling on big levers, but I credit that to the despicable liberal rumor mill, of course.   Roll Eyes
I bet his lever is tiny. Grin
2x Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled