Nikki Haley: Everybody knows Russia meddled in our election.
Hello August 16, 2017, 05:12:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikki Haley: Everybody knows Russia meddled in our election.  (Read 27 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 08, 2017, 07:15:41 pm »

Nikki Haley stated today that "Everybody knows Russia meddled in our election."  

Why doesn't Trump do something about it?  He is behaving like Obama.  It's very sad.  Everybody says so.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/07/08/haley-everybody-knows-russia-meddled-in-election-sotu.cnn
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 08:29:24 pm »

At first, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a breaking news alert on my phone that Trump had brought up the issue with Puitin.  I was at work and couldn't read more.

In diplomacy, words are chosen very carefully and every word counts.

Tillerson said. "The President brought up the concerns of the American people regarding Russian meddling in our electoral process.  Putin denied it."

Then the Russian side claimed that Trump had accepted Putin's denial.  A White House "source" said that it wasn't true, but neither Tillerson nor Trump has made a follow-up statement.  Trump did not hold a news conference at the end of the summit.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: