I can't decide if I want children
Hello November 19, 2017, 06:33:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't decide if I want children  (Read 312 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 19, 2017, 08:18:54 pm »

I feel like straight people don't really think of it as a choice and just get married and have kids  because that's what everyone does. But gay men have that "choice" of either to have kids and not to have kids. Honestly, I don't know if I should or shouldn't. I don't have any childless role models who are older than I am who can tell me point blank "like is good with no kids" or "i regret not having kids".

It's just confusing. I have a fear that if I don't have kids I will miss out on what most people experience in life. On the other hand, sometimes I just feel lazy and I guess selfish and I don't want to raise kids.

I just don't know what to do. I don't know why I'm not yearning for them.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 10:42:00 pm »

How old are you? I'm 26 and I think I can be a father when I reach 39. Anyway, for a different people it's the different expirience. Anyway, if you are great scientist or genius artist and you can make something completely new in this you must have a kids, just a biological point of view.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: