Rosie is at it again.. and McCain OFFICIALLY has a dysfunctional brain
Hello September 18, 2018, 07:49:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosie is at it again.. and McCain OFFICIALLY has a dysfunctional brain  (Read 600 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 20, 2017, 02:29:17 am »

Rosie O'Donnell didn't get the memo on Kathy Griffin.. but then again, Rosie's personal and professional lives couldn't get any worse, so suggesting that people throw Trump off a cliff can't hurt her.

As for crazy John McCain, he has been officially diagnosed with brain cancer.   I'm not sure about a senator, but if a president was diagnosed with brain cancer, he would be replaced.   

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 02:49:56 am »

Rosie O'Donnell didn't get the memo on Kathy Griffin.. but then again, Rosie's personal and professional lives couldn't get any worse, so suggesting that people throw Trump off a cliff can't hurt her.

As for crazy John McCain, he has been officially diagnosed with brain cancer.   I'm not sure about a senator, but if a president was diagnosed with brain cancer, he would be replaced.   

Rotten apples and oranges, topical mish-mash.

Why are you creating a "hate dumpster," when you could open two separate threads, and hate these people in a more individualized manner?

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 04:03:11 am »

Why are you creating a "hate dumpster," when you could open two separate threads, and hate these people in a more individualized manner?

Because unlike you, I try to avoid spam while you try to create as much as possible. 

I think a celebrity suggesting that the president be thrown off a cliff, and one of the 100 senators - who has been a senator for several decades - departing the Senate due to brain cancer.. are both significant news stories.   

I know you hate REAL news... which is one reason your reputation keeps dropping...

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 05:45:50 am »

Because unlike you, I try to avoid spam while you try to create as much as possible. 

I think a celebrity suggesting that the president be thrown off a cliff, and one of the 100 senators - who has been a senator for several decades - departing the Senate due to brain cancer.. are both significant news stories.   

I know you hate REAL news... which is one reason your reputation keeps dropping...

Why even try to mop-up your words at this point?  Starting a thread about Senator McCain having a "dysfunctional brain," and calling him "crazy," on the same day he is diagnosed with brain cancer, is grotesque and inexcusable.

Add that to your Reputation score.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 06:36:48 am »

I hope John McCain's family will be okay, this is devastating news.
1x Sad

Coming soon...
(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 09:49:39 am »

police  Because these 2 stories are so unrelated, they should be separate threads.   police
1x Lamp

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: