Fast & Furious 8
Hello November 19, 2017, 08:37:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast & Furious 8  (Read 32 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 25, 2017, 08:57:31 am »

"When a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of terrorism and a betrayal of those closest to him, the crew face trials that will test them as never before."

Excellent movie. Personally, it is the best of the saga. It caught me from the beginning; The action scenes surpassed all that they have done previously (the final scene, incredible and the best I saw) The performances of all the cast very good and Charlize as incredible villain, all cast excellent. I really liked the surprises, which for fans and fans will know who they are and they will love it. The film made me laugh a lot, thrill and enjoy. The 3D is very good, and I emphasise the reason of the betrayal of Dominic since I did not imagine that reason.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: