Jessica Jones
Hello November 24, 2017, 09:02:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jessica Jones  (Read 44 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 25, 2017, 09:36:07 am »

"Following the tragic end of her brief superhero career, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as a private investigator, dealing with cases involving people with remarkable abilities in New York City."

I started watching Jessica Jones feeling hopeful. After all, I am a big fan of Netflix and their original series, I know they have great original content, so I was expecting Jessica Jones to be a hit too. But boy, was I wrong. I watched the 1st episode, then the second, third, fell asleep somewhere on the 4th, woke up and just skipped to the last one to see how this boring show will end. It was an uneventful and pretty lame ending too, in line with everything else.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: