Is it hard to bottom for the first time
Hello November 18, 2017, 12:19:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it hard to bottom for the first time  (Read 114 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 27, 2017, 06:00:05 am »

Does any of you guys who are vers/bottoms have had a hard time getting penetrated for the first time? Tongue

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 06:38:55 am »

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty hard.  Definitely do it with a guy (better yet - guys!) who's cool and knows it's your first time.  And make sure he's been fucked before too, so he understands how intense it is.  There are a lot of young tops out there who think they can just lube up, stick it in, and start pounding.

Start on top so you can lower yourself on his dick so you have a bit of control.  Just stay focused and try to relax.  Once you feel his pubes and know he's balls deep, you'll be so stoked.  And once you can take a good hard fuck, you'll wish you'd started way earlier.  There is absolutely nothing like having a horned up stud on top of you, thrusting away until he shows you that O-face and you feel how powerfully his dick is squirting.  Life-changing!!  Cheesy

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 10:58:24 am »

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty hard.  Definitely do it with a guy (better yet - guys!) who's cool and knows it's your first time.  And make sure he's been fucked before too, so he understands how intense it is.  There are a lot of young tops out there who think they can just lube up, stick it in, and start pounding.

Start on top so you can lower yourself on his dick so you have a bit of control.  Just stay focused and try to relax.  Once you feel his pubes and know he's balls deep, you'll be so stoked.  And once you can take a good hard fuck, you'll wish you'd started way earlier.  There is absolutely nothing like having a horned up stud on top of you, thrusting away until he shows you that O-face and you feel how powerfully his dick is squirting.  Life-changing!!  Cheesy

with love

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled