Are there any advantages to being a homosexual rather than a heterosexual?
Hello December 13, 2017, 04:39:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any advantages to being a homosexual rather than a heterosexual?  (Read 992 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 29, 2017, 08:15:06 am »

How would you respond to such a question?

Roll Eyes

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 12:56:58 pm »

nope

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 06:38:34 am »

nope

Anybody thinking otherwise?

Evil

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 10:19:12 am »

Roll Eyes

Twice the dick; twice the fun.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 01:16:03 pm »

Roll Eyes

Twice the dick; twice the fun.

Cumming

Cumming

LOL

1x Grin

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 11:37:51 am »

no

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 06:42:36 am »

We are great at fashion.  LOL.

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 09:55:22 am »

heterosexual men have to work super hard to get sex with women and are constantly rejected
for the most part

homosexual men are able to find other men to have sex with with very little effort and are rarely rejected because the whole process is much more transparent from the beginning
for the most part

tl;dr
gays have more and better sex

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 05:55:39 am »

heterosexual men have to work super hard to get sex with women and are constantly rejected
for the most part

homosexual men are able to find other men to have sex with with very little effort and are rarely rejected because the whole process is much more transparent from the beginning
for

responsibility is always expensive, have sex with woman will have a risk of unwanted pregnancy. but sex between two male don’t have this worry, sex just for fun like drinking alcohol or smoking, less responsibility more fun.

Wooow
(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 09:56:11 am »

On the sex part, There's that whole stigma which is true, but men biologically are engineered for sex.

On the relationship part, The biggest difference is if you are looking in the longrun...depending where you are (if gay marriage is permissible by law) if you would wanna get married have children, etc things like that. The major problem with gay relationships is cos men think with their dick more than their hearts...not to say that they aren't exceptions but this is generally true to my belief because when you know you have something strong solid and healthy going in a relationship in the longrun...the tendency to stay true to your partner outweighs the temptations of cheating.

Most long term homosexual relationships result in it being "open" or a "dont kiss and tell" policy or some where it becomes polygomous...

(just my personal thoughts to share, i don't intend to offend anyone on their believes)

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 02:51:31 am »

There are no advantages that I can think of.. Maybe the biggest advantage is that you get to live an authentic life.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 05:15:04 am »

On the sex part, There's that whole stigma which is true, but men biologically are engineered for sex.

On the relationship part, The biggest difference is if you are looking in the longrun...depending where you are (if gay marriage is permissible by law) if you would wanna get married have children, etc things like that. The major problem with gay relationships is cos men think with their dick more than their hearts...not to say that they aren't exceptions but this is generally true to my belief because when you know you have something strong solid and healthy going in a relationship in the longrun...the tendency to stay true to your partner outweighs the temptations of cheating.

Most long term homosexual relationships result in it being "open" or a "dont kiss and tell" policy or some where it becomes polygomous...

(just my personal thoughts to share, i don't intend to offend anyone on their believes)

polygomous? no, some married couples becomes less sexual, after decades or have children. it’s no more fun and boring to have sex with same person, the only wants of sex every time is finished soon. i’m in that feelings for years. some of us put his attention to other parts of life, earn more money. and if you have children that’s the most killer for sex, your wife will pay all her love to her children instead of you, feed bay is very tired no time and mood to have sex.

so be a slut gay have at least advantage with sex life

Wooow
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled