What is something you did as a kid that almost killed you?
Hello October 17, 2017, 07:52:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is something you did as a kid that almost killed you?  (Read 77 times)
(Hidden)
Muted

« on: August 01, 2017, 11:47:03 pm »

Did you do something like that?

Tongue

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 01:04:01 pm »

i fell of the stairs (15 steps) and hit my head! obviously, i survived! XD

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 08:17:31 pm »

i fell of the stairs (15 steps) and hit my head! obviously, i survived! XD

Lucky you!

with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 06:42:27 am »

several times, I living the countryside when i was kid. i really like sci-fi,when i was about 10, i use two electric wire tie together to make a Coil, i plug it into the 220v socket, suddenly a big fireworks appear and i was stunning and my hand burned, i lay down on the ground. about 2minutes of coma. after i am wake up. I find the trip is off, I go to the Distribution box turn on the trip. so no one knows what’s happened before. the rest months i keep distance from the 220v socket. I use 1.5v battery to make coil, try to contact with the aliens.

i had been several times falling dropped from the hill
1x Thumb Up

Wooow
(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 07:20:14 pm »

several times, I living the countryside when i was kid. i really like sci-fi,when i was about 10, i use two electric wire tie together to make a Coil, i plug it into the 220v socket, suddenly a big fireworks appear and i was stunning and my hand burned, i lay down on the ground. about 2minutes of coma. after i am wake up. I find the trip is off, I go to the Distribution box turn on the trip. so no one knows what’s happened before. the rest months i keep distance from the 220v socket. I use 1.5v battery to make coil, try to contact with the aliens.

You were lucky concerning your affair with.. electricity!

Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 02:09:24 am »

I'm interested in knowing what kind of science fiction Chinese people write/make?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: