Obama's had no respect for the USA
Hello November 20, 2017, 01:11:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's had no respect for the USA  (Read 155 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 03, 2017, 02:46:37 pm »

I could spend the next hour showing examples of how Obama repeatedly failed to salute marines on Air Force One, but that would get boring real fast. 
Instead, here are my two favorite examples:
Obama blatantly refusing to put his hand on his heart during the singing of the National Anthem (even Slippery Hillary did!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o

Obama's husband Michael saying "All This For A Damn Flag?" at a 9/11 memorial ceremony,  with Obama nodding in agreement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 11:11:30 pm »

Trump congratulated a Purple Heart recipient who lost all his limbs!

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 11:56:58 pm »

Ah, the greengrocer's apostrophe in the subject.

And I didn't realise that Obama was in a same-sex marriage with Michael...

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 12:20:11 am »

Trump congratulated a Purple Heart recipient who lost all his limbs!

I'm sure the moonbats will criticize and attack both Trump and that Purple Heart recipient.   I can just imagine what Pelosi would say "why are we praising a man who lost his limbs?  If the man can't even keep track of his limbs, he should be ashamed of himself!   He would have lost his head too if it were not screwed on!"   - Nancy Pelosi   

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 12:22:29 am »

Ah, the greengrocer's apostrophe in the subject.

And I didn't realise that Obama was in a same-sex marriage with Michael...

You have a point there...   same-sex marriages were not legal at the time, so Barack Obama's marriage to Michael might not be valid.  The two daughters are something... they don't look at all like Barack, nor Michael, nor each other.   Blinking

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 06:15:13 pm »

Wow, purported "gay" user slams the gender of a self-identified Black woman. There goes a chance for solidarity amongst minoritarian subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: