5 most racist presidents - all democrats
Hello November 24, 2017, 09:18:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 most racist presidents - all democrats  (Read 208 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 06, 2017, 12:50:34 pm »

Trivia time - who said: "We'll have those n****** voting democrat for the next 200 years!"   ??

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/the-top-five-most-racist-presidents-in-american-history

During the 2016 presidential campaign, I used to join various groups including the NAACP, and BLM, etc. and point out that Hillary was a big supporter of Byrd and the eugenics kook that considers black people "weeds".   They were stunned, and not one person disputed what I said or defended Hillary.   I wonder how many people I convinced to either vote for Trump, or at least NOT vote for Hillary.  

.... and in typical moonbat fashion.. the moonbats accuse people like ME of being racist! 
To some degree, everyone is racist, but by FAR, the most racist are the democrats. 

4x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 11:45:37 am »

I knew the quote before reading the article.   

He (don't want to spoil it) was a notorious racist and only did "good" things for blacks if it furthered the parties agenda.
1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 01:37:22 pm »

I knew the quote before reading the article.   

He (don't want to spoil it) was a notorious racist and only did "good" things for blacks if it furthered the parties agenda.

A hint about who said that... this person shared the same 3 letter nickname as Monica Lewinsky.  Spanish for "The Cock Sucker"   
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 10:54:09 pm »

Hilarious...you're assuming we like contemporary Democrats just because we hate contemporary Republicans!  I love the binary logic, Frederick.
2x Thumb Up 1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 11:03:18 pm »

Hilarious...you're assuming we like contemporary Democrats just because we hate contemporary Republicans!  I love the binary logic, Frederick.

You keep saying "we".  Who is "we"? 

Before you start commenting about logic, you might want to exhibit some logic.   All you do is laugh at posts.. while your reputation in the forums continues to drop lower.. and lower..
3x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 12:41:15 am »

You keep saying "we".  Who is "we"? 

Before you start commenting about logic, you might want to exhibit some logic.   All you do is laugh at posts.. while your reputation in the forums continues to drop lower.. and lower..

We, the party of the Moonbats.
2x Thumb Up 1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 08:07:26 am »

Clearly you are a party of one.   

If you were in this section before the election, you'd know that Hillary and her vagina were viewed as the greatest thing since sliced bread by your fellow lunatic Moonbats.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 03:25:11 pm »

If you were in this section before the election, you'd know that Hillary and her vagina were viewed as the greatest thing since sliced bread by your fellow lunatic Moonbats.

Yes!   That is why Hillary was known as "The Blue Waffle!" 

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 08:27:27 pm »

Yeah,  I lean more towards anarchism nowadays.  I don't really trust anyone who wants to run for office.  But, I was willing to give Bernie a go at it, 'cause he was at least approaching some solutions that could lead to somewhere.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 10:13:53 am »

Not everyone who runs for office is out for personal gain.   

I became a councillor with 72% of the vote because I work to make my area better.     I guess improving my area can be called "personal gain".    My area is treated like the preverbal "red headed step child". 
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled