Once a twink?
Hello September 21, 2017, 03:32:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Once a twink?  (Read 128 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 08, 2017, 05:22:46 pm »

Were you ever a twink, and if so, why did you change?

I'm a twink, slim fit body, little to no body hair etc,
After years of being a twink, I'm now officially fed up of it. I'm growing up (26), hate the shaving, it makes me feel like a wannabe 18 year old, I hate the fact that I'm slim, and mostly, even though I enjoy it sometimes, I'm fed up of being a bottom.

My partner and I have been in a long relationship, but I don't know how much change he can handle. He did sign up for a twink but I hate it now, I feel emasculated.

Ever been a twink or share a similar experience?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 03:47:31 pm »

Perhaps an official ' thread - specific definition ' is in order..

To me, a ' twink ' is a pale scrawny / malnourished cave dweller type – in desperate need of a sandwich or four!

Think: ' neglected child'.

Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 05:13:50 am »

Work out, increase you caloric intake, and you'll upgrade yourself from twink to twunk!

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 01:57:56 am »

I'm 26 as well and often get mistaken for a teenager. If anything pride yourself on the youthful look. If you really don't like being slim, look up guides or videos on how to gain muscle even if you have trouble gaining weight.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 10:51:16 pm »

I'm 26 as well and often get mistaken for a teenager. If anything pride yourself on the youthful look. If you really don't like being slim, look up guides or videos on how to gain muscle even if you have trouble gaining weight.

Banana weight

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 06:34:15 am »

The quickest way to graduate from twinkhood and maintain your confidence would be hitting the gym to size-up. This way, you can become more a "jock" or a "hunk", and I'll guarantee that you'll enjoy the new appreciation that people will throw you.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 06:07:46 pm »

The quickest way to graduate from twinkhood and maintain your confidence would be hitting the gym to size-up. This way, you can become more a "jock" or a "hunk", and I'll guarantee that you'll enjoy the new appreciation that people will throw you.

with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 08:18:26 pm »

with love

And, in all honesty, hitting the gym will make you feel better anyway because a.) you get to eat more food and b.) exercising raises endorphins.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: