If science ever did come up with a way to change people's sexual orientation, do you think some peop
Hello November 22, 2017, 07:58:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If science ever did come up with a way to change people's sexual orientation, do you think some peop  (Read 326 times)
(Hidden)
Muted

« on: August 19, 2017, 12:12:31 am »

What do you think about that:

If science ever did come up with a way to change people's sexual orientation, do you think some people would do it?

Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 02:59:59 am »

Yes, a lot of people would do it...

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 12:58:01 pm »

yes i think that they would do it.It is sad but yes!!..

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:09:34 pm »

I think that a lot would do it and a understand them. Being a LGBT person in our society can be very scary. I live in Brazil and the violence and hate towards LGBT is so fucked up.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 12:51:20 am »

I think that a lot would do it and a understand them. Being a LGBT person in our society can be very scary. I live in Brazil and the violence and hate towards LGBT is so fucked up.

I always got the impression that Brazil is one of the (if not the most) LGBT friendly and open-minded countries in the world.
I always told myself that if I wanted to be "accepted" as a gay person, I should move to Brazil.
and what about Sao Paulo? isn't that an LGBT friendly place?

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 01:52:49 am »

What do you think about that:

If science ever did come up with a way to change people's sexual orientation, do you think some people would do it?

Cheesy

If we progress as a society enough to where this is possible, I would hope we would have progressed enough socially so that a lot of people would do it, but not to make themselves straight. I've always felt that if the entire world were bisexual in some form (openly) it would solve a lot of sex problems.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 08:59:21 pm »

I belive a lot of people would. Being gay in some places is really hard.

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 07:57:35 am »

If science does come up with a way to change peoples sexual orientation, I believe by that time being gay would not mean what it means today. I want to believe that by that time, the human race will evolve to a point where being gay is just another trivial thing. thus, sexual orientation will not be "desired" so much.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 12:55:54 am »

If it became possible to switch orientation then I imagine becoming gay would be possible too. And given how fucked up some gender politics can be I wouldn't be surprised if some guys decided to switch to gay, because I know while I probably would have wanted to go straight when I was younger, that I've come to appreciate how fucking sweet it is being gay.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 07:00:29 pm »

I think some people would do it willingly.
Others would have it done to them forcibly. Especially religious extremists.

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 10:57:25 pm »

I belive a lot of people would. Being gay in some places is really hard.

What about the vice versa case?

Shocked

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled