WHERE HAVE YOU STORED THE TORRENT?!
Hello September 25, 2017, 11:52:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE HAVE YOU STORED THE TORRENT?!  (Read 107 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 19, 2017, 09:06:05 pm »

Hello guys!  Roll Eyes I just got in here  (and this is probably not the right place for my question, and not the right way to do it) but anyways, I did look around here (on a werry stressed server) and even searched the FAQ, so my question is probably pretty stupid. Its verry simple - WHERE HAVE YOU STORED THE TORRENT?! - I cant find them enywhere  blow nose

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 03:41:39 am »

you had bad luck while at this time the site had some database problems. afraid  everything should work as expected again !  Blind

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 01:25:34 pm »

yea, it seems that was the reason, database problems and much trafic - I can actually see most of the torrents now - THANX!  Cheers - but where have the software torrents gone?  Blinking

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 03:54:18 pm »

See, all is now right with the world  Grin

The software apps don't appear on the search list for some reason. The simplest way is to find a software torrent, perhaps you've downloaded one already, and click on the category picture next to the torrent name. This will show all the apps. Works the same for any category incidentally Smiley

Actually I can't find that many https://www.gaytorrent.ru/browse.php?cat=58

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 11:13:38 pm »

Thanx a lot for helping me out here buddy! Crazy? ...and yes, it seems like every thing is right with the world  atm - well, almost - looks our ISP is doing all they can to make it hard for me to do some harmless torrenting - but they don`t even look up when my folks are using tons of bandwidth on streaming stupid soap afraid

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 04:20:31 pm »

If your ISP is being a stick in the mud about torrenting, may I be inclined to recommend a VPN service such as PrivateVPN, which will get around your ISP's blocks, and keep you anonymous on the internet?

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: