Why resign? What are the effects of resigning?
Hello December 13, 2017, 04:08:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why resign? What are the effects of resigning?  (Read 57 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 24, 2017, 06:21:34 am »

I have the answer to this which I am including at the end of this message.  

Why would someone resign from their Trump appointed positions?  If they disagree with him, how do they get their ideas considered if they resign from their posts?  Would Trump want people who find him unbearable to be working in his administration?  Of course not.  
So, why would someone resign and give a reason for resigning as being something like "I don't like Trump" ?

====

The reason is, they are not really resigning.  Trump asked for their resignations to avoid embarrassing them by firing them.   A lot of them are jumping on the idiotic idea that Trump is racist.   As people go, Trump is quite UN-racist.   Certainly Hillary and Obama are FAR more racist than Trump.  The only president less racist than Trump is probably Jimmy Carter.  But even then.. Jimmy hates Jews.  He didn't hate Jews so much when president, but afterwards.. because he blamed them for not cooperating.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 06:58:14 am by (Hidden) » Logged
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 07:00:05 am »

Flozen downvoted my message above...

Obviously he didn't even read the message.
1x Question mark 1x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled