Do you think that being cut or uncut affects the sexual performance?
Hello October 20, 2017, 04:28:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that being cut or uncut affects the sexual performance?  (Read 239 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 29, 2017, 04:45:18 am »

Hello guys!

I'm latinoguys, and I was gossiping these forums a little bit. The one that caught my attention was about being cut or uncut. There is a huge division, and I started wondering some things.
I am uncut, and I have always wanted to be cut, because I think the foreskin is making my dick take a curve downwards, and because I've suffered from balanitis so I think I could do it for health reasons. I also find cut dicks horny. I live in Latinoamérica and it's not so common to find cut dicks. But as some of you were saying, if you circumcise, it's possible to lose sensibility.

Is that true?
Is there somebody who was uncut before and then became cut that could tell us the experience?
I would like to know!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 01:43:32 pm »

Hello guys!

I'm latinoguys, and I was gossiping these forums a little bit. The one that caught my attention was about being cut or uncut. There is a huge division, and I started wondering some things.
I am uncut, and I have always wanted to be cut, because I think the foreskin is making my dick take a curve downwards, and because I've suffered from balanitis so I think I could do it for health reasons. I also find cut dicks horny. I live in Latinoamérica and it's not so common to find cut dicks. But as some of you were saying, if you circumcise, it's possible to lose sensibility.

Is that true?
Is there somebody who was uncut before and then became cut that could tell us the experience?
I would like to know!

Don't do it, I had a friend who had his bellend strap break during sex. He had to go to hospital and it didn't heal properly which resulted in him getting a circumsision. He says today that his feeling in his dick less than before...  Undecided

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 06:04:58 pm »

I do know that uncut guys have more sensitive heads. It's your decision, but you will lose some sensitivity in the process. Consult your doctor before you commit to any drastic changes.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:08:41 am »

I'm pretty sure it's way too much trouble for basically no benefit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYyJeKtFlK4

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 03:04:39 am »

Like many in the US, I was circumcised as an infant and wish that I hadn't been.  I find uncut penises so attractive.  I haven't had it both ways so I can't say from experience if one is more sensitive than the other.  I can only confirm that cut penises do still work.  I wouldn't have it done for other than medical reasons though.  I love the sliding effect that the looser skin of uncut penises allows. I'm sure Mother Nature had her reasons.

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 12:17:53 pm »

yes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled