Robert E. Lee was a Democrat - So go ahead! Remove more of your statues!
Hello November 18, 2017, 07:18:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert E. Lee was a Democrat - So go ahead! Remove more of your statues!  (Read 162 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 29, 2017, 09:01:56 am »

The Democrat Party was founded by the KKK. Removal of these statues, as I have stated before, doesn't bother me at all. They are only removing the statues of the Democratic Party's founders.

If this is an attempt to destroy the history of the Democratic Party's foundations, I think that would be a conspiracy. I think they don't realize what they are doing, and history will not be forgotten. But go ahead liberals! Pull down more of your own. I'm personally fine with it.

It's super funny that they think they are making some sort of statement to Conservatives - because it's out of TOTAL ignorance! LOL!!!

While you're at it, remove the Democrat party and vote them out this coming election for being SO dumb. Honestly, why don't people realize how stupid they are being?
1x Sad 1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 09:15:25 am »

The Democrat Party was founded by the KKK. Removal of these statues, as I have stated before, doesn't bother me at all. They are only removing the statues of the Democratic Party's founders.

If this is an attempt to destroy the history of the Democratic Party's foundations, I think that would be a conspiracy. I think they don't realize what they are doing, and history will not be forgotten. But go ahead liberals! Pull down more of your own. I'm personally fine with it.

It's super funny that they think they are making some sort of statement to Conservatives - because it's out of TOTAL ignorance! LOL!!!

While you're at it, remove the Democrat party and vote them out this coming election for being SO dumb. Honestly, why don't people realize how stupid they are being?

Erasing the confederacy from history is erasing the south from history...
1x Thumb Up 1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 10:22:00 am »

They can't erase their own racist history by removing some statues. In fact, it only makes it more relevant.
1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 06:26:40 pm »

Welcome to the Centennial Club....
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 03:37:55 pm »

I remember seeing a memorial with an image of Joseph Stalin when I went to Vienna to present a paper last year. They said it is one of the few left in the world and none in Russia.

I wonder if statues of other famous war criminals like Robert E Lee will one day be found only outside the countries of their atrocities. Are there any statues of General Lee outside the USA? It might be worth buying one and setting it up here in Bengalaru as a tourist attraction.
1x Thumb Up 1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 03:29:25 am »

I remember seeing a memorial with an image of Joseph Stalin when I went to Vienna to present a paper last year. They said it is one of the few left in the world and none in Russia.

I wonder if statues of other famous war criminals like Robert E Lee will one day be found only outside the countries of their atrocities. Are there any statues of General Lee outside the USA? It might be worth buying one and setting it up here in Bengalaru as a tourist attraction.

You are a fountain of misinformation.
There are rules, even in wars.  Nobody has even suggested that Robert E. Lee was a war criminal. 

1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 03:51:01 am »

They also took down Justice Roger Taney's statue - because of the Dred Scott case, stating that blacks couldn't be citizens. Also a democrat.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 02:01:30 pm »

There are rules, even in wars.  Nobody has even suggested that Robert E. Lee was a war criminal. 

I thought I just did.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 03:39:19 pm »

Shami94 does have a point...he just did Smiley
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 05:29:44 pm »

I thought I just did.

I said SOMEBODY.. you are a nobody.. which is plain to see by that big fat 0 under your name and that looooong  red line

Thanks for confirming that nobody suggested that Robert E. Lee was a war criminal. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: