Miniseries you will likely never see again.. ROOTS
Hello September 24, 2017, 07:54:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miniseries you will likely never see again.. ROOTS  (Read 36 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 29, 2017, 10:08:14 am »

I was thinking a few days ago that American Indians have been pretty much erased from history.
When I was a wee lad, there were all sorts of TV shows and movies depicting indians, as well as arts and crafts.  Kids used to play "cowboys and indians" all the time.  Now, we have become so politically sanitized that indians have been erased from history and forgotten.  
Roots is an exaggerated soap opera depiction of the harsh existence of that age.  Both white and black people would like to forget about the past as it relates to Roots.   Who would want to be reminded that their ancestors were slaves?   My ancestors were Vikings, who as vikings and via their descendants contributed quite a bit to human civilization.  

So.. with all this politically sanitized garbage.. you can just forget about having any more "Sanford & Son", "Good Times", "Roots", or animated "Cosby Kids"  Hey hey hey!  
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 10:17:54 am by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Thumb Up 1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 10:19:50 am »

I see that Flozen has once again downvoted my post the instant I post it... what a vagina.  

Here's a slightly nordic video which is quite entertaining to compensate for "Debbie Downer" aka Flozen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bx7QFFlV9M

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IE7hr8FhHI
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled