TIME always proves Trump to be correct...
Hello November 18, 2017, 07:04:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME always proves Trump to be correct...  (Read 53 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 04, 2017, 04:26:35 am »

Immediately after the Charlottesville tragedy, Trump stated that he had no tolerance for bigotry and that there were very bad people on BOTH sides.   The left attacked Trump with a passion, and began tearing down Confederate statues and other monuments across the country.
The problem is.. Trump was correct!  
The FBI and DHS have finally gotten around to confirming it!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/03/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhRzORqNa0E
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 05:20:20 am by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 06:53:20 am »

Well, the left are finally starting to admit that their own are violent.     Of course they are blaming everyone else for it, but it' a start.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 08:07:31 am »

Well, the left are finally starting to admit that their own are violent.     Of course they are blaming everyone else for it, but it' a start.

The left are trying to separate themselves from the violence by tagging the worst of them as being "Antifa". 

That reminds me of something.. I don't know about other countries, but I know that in the USA, convicted prison inmates are not supposed to have the right to vote, while in Canada they can.  That is significant in the USA where about 1% of the population is in prison.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: