Conservatives are evil
Hello November 18, 2017, 03:29:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conservatives are evil  (Read 67 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 04, 2017, 06:22:42 am »

Leftists keep telling us how evil conservatives are, yet my cousin and a bunch of her friends and neighbors drove down to Texas with their boats to help rescue people.   

I bet Antifa hasn't done anything like that.   
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 02:21:36 pm »

Nah, all they did was get labelled as a terrorist organization funded by a fucking Nazi scumbag and the lib-***** are totally pissed about the new reality they live in - ironically it's called "reality."

police Stop that.  police
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:43:46 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 07:01:09 pm »

Nah, all they did was get labelled as a terrorist organization funded by a fucking Nazi scumbag and the lib-***** are totally pissed about the new reality they live in - ironically it's called "reality."

police Stop that.  police

In regards to the suffix *****,  I think some people are being over sensitive. over politically correct in their demands upon  the english language.   I don't have a problem with avoiding the word re****.. but I do have a problem with a blanket ban on the suffix ****.   That syllable is used for a spicy yellow condiment; in musical compositions to indicate when the tempo is to be slowed down;  and in general use indicating slowness.  I wasn't aware that being slow was a crime.  Turtles are slow, but are actually built for speed when in the water.  The phrase "slow and steady" comes to mind.  It' s the opposite of being hyper, reckless, etc. 
For someone to call for a ban on an entire suffix is going to far. 

====
It's a bit ironic that the lib***** objecting to the use of **** are the same people who endorse and justify abortion of babies whom they deem to be associated with that suffix that they want banned.   Also.. if all of those babies got aborted, who would be available to grow up to be cops?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: