i have no idea how to deal with my mom
Hello September 19, 2020, 05:26:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i have no idea how to deal with my mom  (Read 5240 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 04, 2017, 01:57:35 pm »

it appears me being gay crushed her dreams, she cant even say the word gay. I'm so frustrated with her! how did you handle fussy parents?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 07:40:22 am »

Help them to get therapy and learn to get emotional independence. IMHO

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 09:01:11 pm »

Of course they dream about their grandchildren and the moment they're crying on your wedding, etc. but it's necessary to explain that it's won't be their lives' finish: it's just another chapter.

gzlong, За дурной галавой нагам неспакой
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 05:43:02 am »

Parents are crazy.  Especially mom's.  But they love us after all.  She will be confused.  Throw religion into it. My mom did all the above.  Didn't talk to me for a year.  But after a while came around and realized I was still her son and nada has changed . I just like men. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 01:56:04 am »

it appears me being gay crushed her dreams, she cant even say the word gay. I'm so frustrated with her! how did you handle fussy parents?

Don't take it personally.  This is her issue, hopefully with time she will understand that she should love you for all your similarities and differences.  This isn't your fault.  I hope that things got better for you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: