If Reputation Doesn't Matter, why even Talk about it?
Hello November 18, 2017, 07:07:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If Reputation Doesn't Matter, why even Talk about it?  (Read 35 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 05, 2017, 07:42:33 am »

You guys sit here and constantly complain about your reputation being so bad... when for almost a year you hit the thumbs down button constantly without even reading what the person had to say. Now you see a red bar and ask, "How come Mhorn has a green bar?" It's called reading and understanding how the system is set up. You don't care about rules, all you care about is vomiting on everything that doesn't agree with you. "If I don't like it, it must be bad." You reap what you sow. You literally have nothing to say other than "your grammar is off," and, "how dare you press a button!" It's ridiculous. You have no arguments whatsoever and you are just absolutely finished. You can't argue any point at all. You have no point.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: