We kicked your dumb butt. Acquiescence is Acceptance. - LAW
Hello September 25, 2017, 11:55:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We kicked your dumb butt. Acquiescence is Acceptance. - LAW  (Read 41 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 06, 2017, 11:10:26 am »

That's right, we kicked your asses into next Tuesday. You literally have disappeared. Saying, "we're boycotting you." No, you just can't answer because we are right and you are wrong.

There is a maxim of law that says: "acquiescence is acceptance." You can plead the fifth all you want, we are the winners. You don't HAVE a reason for being so damn stupid. We are going to continue kicking your ass. Bitch.

Oh I'm sorry did that hurt your feelings?
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 02:17:48 pm »

The END is here. I think you know it. Wow. That's what I love about the fifth. It gives you the right to fuck yourself! LOL What a great amendment that our forefathers set up! Such a novel concept! This is why we are the most powerful nation to ever exist. We will not allow illegals to cheapen it. The Greatest Wall is coming. Get ready. You can take the fifth.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:34:38 am by (Hidden) » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled